cientific Name : Dahlia x hybrida
Blooming Season : Spring, Late Spring, Summer, Autumn
Plant Habit : Mounded, Upright
Spacing : 10 – 14″ (25 – 36cm)
Height : 14 – 18″ (36 – 46cm)
Width : 10 – 12″ (25 – 30cm)
Exposure : Partial Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Raw.
Plug crop time: 4 to 5 weeks
Transplant to finish: 5 to 6 weeks
- Premium pack item is ideal for borders and containers.
- Each variety contains several shades of that colour.
Contains 100% semi-double and fully double flowers
Caring for Dahlia Fresco Colors
- To promote a compact, bushy growing habit, with more flowers, pinch back the new growth when your dahlia is about a foot high.
- If your goal is to produce massive sized flowers, remove all of the side buds at the end of each branch throughout the growing season.
- If you want your Dahlia to provide a continuous, extended flower show, you will need to remove the spent buds promptly
There are no reviews yet.