While reading further, you may find several words which convey specific meaning:
- Buyer” means the person who buys goods from the Seller
- “Seller” means gardendost.com who sell Flowers, Vegetables seeds or bulbs,gardening material etcetra.
- “Goods” means the products offered by the seller for sale on the web site
- List Price” means the prices listed on the website for goods by the Seller for sale or as revised from time to time
- Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and as amended from time to time
The use of this website, its services and tools are all governed by the below mentioned terms and conditions. If you make any transaction through this website, you shall undergo policies that are applicable to the website. If you transact with this website means you are contracting with gardendost.com and you shall follow the duties with this company.
Please note that wherever is mentioned as “you” or “user” shall be considered as the member of the website who registers with gardendost.com and provides his/her data using the computation systems. The term “we”, “us”, “our” means the company.
Our shipments are carefully inspected before the items leave our infrastructure, but if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below:
- The seller will not be responsible for any damage, direct loss suffered by the buyer due to any negligence, breach of contract or excessive pricing of the goods.
- The seller is not responsible for any economic loss, loss of profit or any indirect third party loss suffered by the buyer caused due to any reason such as negligence, failure to meet any estimated delivery date, misrepresentation or breach of contract.
- All offers for goods purchased by buyers shall be treated as offers listed under the clauses given in Terms & Conditions (T&C). The seller may choose not to accept or cancel a particular order without giving any particular reason.
- Placing an order on gardendost.com will be treated as an evidence for acceptance of T&C on gardendost.com
- Any changes mentioned in T&C will be considered inapplicable unless the seller agrees the same in writing
- If any provision of these T&C is held invalid or illegal by the court of jurisdiction for any reason, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions will be continued in full effect until invalid and illegal contents are eliminated.
- Submission of invalid or unauthorized contents / materials violates the copyright laws, laws of privacy and publicity, trademark laws and other regulations. In this case, user who posts such illegal contents shall be held responsible for such action or the person using the account by submitting user name and password.
- You shall indemnify gardendost.com and hold its officers, employees, directors, affiliates, business partners, agents and licensors innocent against any loss, damages, expenses, cost and liabilities incurred due to the negligence for the claim or demand from a third party for your use of the website or any person using your account on this website.
- By browsing and transacting this website, you accept the current terms and conditions which may change from time to time
As per the license, the goods that are to be delivered should resemble to the description mentioned by the seller on the website or the buyer has to give approval for any change.
Price, Payment and Delivery
- Pricing of the goods shall be specified similar as given in seller’s current list price on the website inclusive of all application taxes and will be delivered to the address registered by the user on the website within 24 hours from the time of the orders that are successfully placed (subject to availability).
- The seller reserves the right to change and make correct pricing of goods if any error persists in the description of goods or pricing in the website catalogue
If the products are delayed or failed for any reason from the events or circumstances which are outside its reasonable control, neither of the parties will be held responsible for it (controls shall also include strikes, act of god, lock outs, accidents, breakdown of plant/machinery/shortage/unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and war). In such case, the party is entitled for the extension on delivery.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
- If you are using this website, you are responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of your User ID and Password and only you shall be responsible for all the activities on the website.