Contents In Pack
Limonium Statice Purple (25-30 Seeds)
Limonium Statice Yellow (25-30Seeds)
Limonium Statice White (25-30 Seeds)
Limonium Statice Apricot (25-30Seeds)
Scientific Name: Limonium sinuatum
Common Name: Statice
Propagation Method: Seed
Form Supplied As: Raw
Cultivation Type: High Tunnel, Field
Planting Density: 10 to 20 plants/sq. meter (1 to 2 plants/sq. foot).
Flower Color (primary): Mixture
Foliage Color: Light Green
Widely recommended by professional cut flower growers in the world, QIS (“Quality in Seed”) is a considerable improvement over standard seed varieties in uniformity, colour, flower size and stem quality. Produces clouds of tiny, non-shattering flowers. Delivers shipability and long vase life. Popular for both fresh and preserved cut flower production. Stiff stems do not require netting.
Formulated to showcase top-selling colours. Includes Dark Blue, Pale Blue, Rose, White and Yellow.
Stem Length: 76 – 89cm (30 – 35″)
Growing Statice from Seed
Statice can be grown from seed sown directly in the garden after all frost danger has passed.
- Sow Limonium Indoors in early Spring.
- Limonium seeds require complete darkness for germination so after you sow and water them, cover the pots (or tray) with a few layers of newspaper.
- If the seeds are kept warm at 70°-75°, they will begin to germinate in as little as 3-5 days.
- Once the majority of seeds have sprouted, remove the cover and move your plants to a sunny window.
- Thin and transplant the seedlings when the first ‘true’ leaves appear.
- Plant outdoors after all dangers of frost has passed.
There are no reviews yet.