- Vinca Tattoo Blueberry Scientific Name : Catharanthus roseus
- Vinca tattoo will give best colors below 25C day high
- Common Name : Upright VincaBlooming Season : Late Spring, Summer, Late SummerPlant Habit : Mounded, Upright
Spacing : 6″ (15cm)
Height : 10 – 14″ (25 – 36cm)
Width : 6 – 8″ (15 – 20cm)
Exposure : Sun
Grower Information :
Seed supplied as: Raw.
Make your mark on vinca sales!
The art of plants comes alive on every Tattoo bloom – each petal looks like it is inked or airbrushed with soft brush strokes of dark purple. Adding these novelties to your lineup shows that you have your finger on the pulse of what today’s gardener really wants: bold, fun, head-turning. Tattoo…without a doubt, the most unique vinca on the market today!
- Vinca Tattoo Blueberry Plug crop time: 5 weeks
Transplant to finish: 5 to 6 weeks
- Very floriferous and well-branched plants display one-of-a-kind flowers.
- Tight flowering window with an easy-to-grow, uniform, upright habit across all colours.
- Outstanding in hot and sunny conditions.
NOTE: Tattoo blooms display the best colour contrast under warm conditions with moderate light; colours lighten with increased temperatures and light. Grown under cooler conditions and lower light, colours appear darker overall with less contrast and more purple colouration being expressed.
A unique colour perfect for combining with other plants to create heat-loving red, white and blue mixes.
Vinca Tattoo Blueberry Pack of 10 seeds Imported
Out of stock
Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist